Vanessa is here






Hi, gorgeous! I apologize for being away for a few days, it was my birthday, and I celebrated it with my people! And I had a great time, but I'm already here again with more stuff! I hope you like it!

Hola preciosas! pido disculpas por estar alejada unos días, fue mi cumpleaños , y lo celebré con mi gente! y me lo pasé genial, pero ya estoy aqui de nuevo con mas cosas! espero que les gusten!


Dress: VARONIS - Natalia Dress [RedWine] [Maitreya] @Bish Box
Heels: Eliavah ~ Lu'Tia Heels [Maitreya] @Bish Box
Applier for mesh head: Izzie's - Akeruka - Applier Emma sunkissed
cigarette: [ kunst ] - Cigarette (right) [F]
Mesh head: [AK] Mesh Head Vanessa Vers. 2.6 Bento NEW!
Shape: .:NK:. Shape VANESSA FOR AKERUKA VANESSA  MESH HEAD BENTO NEW!
Vine bottle: .08 [ kunst ] - Chianty bottle @Shiny Shabby
.10 [ kunst ] - Red wine glass #2 @Shiny Shabby

Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: