Happy thanksgiving all! and Black friday 2016!



As everyone knows, today is Thanksgiving, it is not celebrated in my country, but I consider it a very beautiful tradition, and I wish everyone a precious celebration.

Como todos saben, hoy es Acción de Gracias, no se celebra en mi país, pero considero que es una tradición muy hermosa, y les deseo a todos una preciosa celebración.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★







And then the long-awaited Black Friday! I have custom of putting the  designers AD in the blog, but this year I have found many more, so I have been saving them in a board in pinterest, which I leave the link here.
If I find more I will update, just have to click on the photo and on the right side there is a button (visit) that will take them to the original announcement, I hope you enjoy it a lot! And happy shopping!


Y después el tan esperado Black Friday! tengo costumbre de poner los carteles de los designer en el blog, pero este año he encontrado muchos mas, así que los he ido guardando en un tablero en pinterest, del cual les dejo el link aquí
Segun vaya encontrando más iré actualizando,solo tienen que pinchar en la foto y en el lado derecho hay un boton (visitar) que los llevará al anuncio original,  espero que lo disfruten mucho! y Felices compras!

Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: