Sponsors: my computer is in technical support




Hello dear Sponsor and readers , I wanted to inform you that at the end of July , I made a change of internet operator , and this took me almost two weeks ( which corresponded to my vacation ) ,When they wanting to install the router with my PC was a failure an important component of the computer, in the last days I was logging in Lumiya, mobile wiewer, (only for chat ) my computer is in SUPPORT in this moment, and there are waiting for the component that come to they about in this week, I hope to be back at the end of August , hope understand my problem , where I live in August everything goes slower , factories close for holidays , and I 'm desperate to get back with my blog, thanks for understanding .

                                                      Greetings, Natsumi Kangjon

Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: