hola Sweethearts ! Finally I am here!





hola Sweethearts ! Finally I am here!, so the W10 I think it was my worst desicion, finally,they  have changed all the PC component but I am again with you, it will cost me to get back into the rhythm, but soon will be controlled all!
These days off have helped me to know who care about me, and that's fabulous! so I make some changes in my SL, and I am delighted to be with you! you missed me?

Mesh head : [AK] Mesh Head Monika Vers. 1.2
Dress: [Cynful] Casual Cut - Maitreya Lara
Heels: [Cynful] Divine Heels - Maitreya Lara
Necklace 1: LUXE. Jenny Links Necklace Gold
Necklace 2: LUXE. Jenny Stacked Necklace Gold
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.4 - 

Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: