My Attic is open !




Wonderful monday all! today My Attic @ The Deck - September - Town & Country is open, remember is for a short time, 21st- 30th, you cann't miss it!


Pose :  Pose 6 - Label Motion @ My Attic
Vest: The Annex - Sweater Vest - Autumn @ My Attic
Pants: The Annex - Chinos - Charcoal   @ My Attic
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * STEPHANIE  2* @ My Attic
Flat: Elysium - Greta loafer  - ivory @ My Attic
ring: [CX] Skull Ring  (Gold)
shades: [HAYSURIZA] Glasses 
Skin: ZC - Lily sk4 - 01 RARE - ChB @Cosmetic Fair / Gachalicious 
Eyeshadow: [ a.e.meth ] - Vaudeville Eyeshadow - Orange @Cosmetic Fair / Gachalicious 

Step: :CP: Autumn Step Frame Natural @ My Attic
Cat: -Pixicat- Bastet.Sphynx
Racoon: Mutresse-Cheeky Raccoons-



Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: