*Boom* Closing Sale




It's sad, but is the life, RL always is first than SL


Aranel Ah wrote:

As some of you may have already noticed, I am not around much anymore and sadly, due to tragedy, family issues and medical problems, it doesn't look like I will be able to be around much in the near future.
 
For now, I will, for the most part, be leaving SL. I don't know when I will be able to be back fully. I will be closing my store, *BOOM* Clothing Co. on the last of this month. My hope is to find a small place that I can rent for split profit so that I can try to make things now and again and hopefully participate in a few seasonal or annual events; however, I am not sure if this will be possible or for how long.
 
For now, I have an item at The Arcade still, which ends the end of the month. I will also be having a sale at my main store, which will last until the sale of the sim goes through (also the end of the month).
 
Sorry to anyone who I have disappointed or let down because of my absence.


Good luck Aranel, hope see you soon!



Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuĆ”ntos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: