New Slink Visage Mesh Head




Happy Saturday! today I got my new Slink Visage Mesh Head,  yay!  is fantastic! with two complete huds, one for the skin, eyeliner, lipstick, you sin, move back and other to demonstrate emotions, and finally I do not seem that I  has given me a cramp in the back! I love, it is very pretty, today I have used it with Deetalez HUD for Slink Visage "Face Viola", I can only say that the best way is to go to try, hurry!! !

Dress: ***ArisAris AA29 Enliven Dress NEW!
Head: Slink Visage Mesh Head  NEW!
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lolita NEW!
Hand: Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hands
Feet: Slink  AvEnhance Feet High S
Hud Expresions: Slink  Visage Expressions HUD NEW!
Hud Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lolita HUD - Gingers
Hud Face: DeetalezHUD for Slink Visage "Face Viola" MU MIXEDTYPE NEW!
Hud Face skin: Deetalez HUD for Slink Visage "Face Viola" MIXEDTYPE NEW!
Belt: {me.} With Love Chain Belly // Silver NEW!
Bracelets: {me.}With Love Bracelets SILVER // FEMALE  NEW!
Skin: Deetalez BODY MIXEDTYPE ( available with the hud)




Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: