Happy New Year 2014

I hope and wish you a wonderful 2014 for all, that we  can recover from these terrible times in the world, and finally talk about hope, I wish you Peace, Love,Work, luck, and music, and thanks for making me so happy to be there always , Happy New Year 2014! In this days is very difficult to meet daily and posted daily , I hope you to excuse me, I will return on 6th January with most beautiful things I hope you like them, kisses and thanks!
                                    love you! Natsumi  ♥



 Espero y deseo un maravilloso 2014 para todos, que por fin podamos recuperarnos  de estos tiempos difíciles en el mundo, y, finalmente, hablar de esperanza, les deseo paz, amor, trabajo, suerte, y la música, y gracias por hacerme tan feliz de estar ahí siempre, ¡Feliz Año Nuevo 2014! En estos días es muy difícil de cumplir a diario y publicar al día, espero que me disculpen, volveré el 6 de enero con muchas de las cosas hermosas que espero que os gusten, besos y gracias!

                                             les quiero! Natsumi ♥





Hands:Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands -Gesture
Dress: TOPAZIA- neleida  NEW!
Feet: -Glam Affair - Vanity Feet - Ballerina - S - Vinyl Onyx
Hair: [LeLutka]-GABRIELA hair
Skin-Glam Affair - Mokatana - America ( Happy Xmas <3 ) Group gift fee for join (30 L$)







Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: