Shopping or afternoon with friends? I'm not sure! all?


hello dolls! 
We are close to the weekend, I think this is a perfect look sexy and cool , I love the jacket by {ViSion} - S & F, can be put to Lolas, I was need this! accompanied with lace top (Deetalez) The Boho style skirt which I love by Legal Insanity   relaxed hair halloween gift *Dura* hair, hope you like it! Have a great day!


Jacket: {ViSion} - S&F - Leather Bolero - S - Capuchino NEW
Top: Deetalez lace Top black
Skirt: Legal Insanity - Rowan boho skirt knitted stripes choco S in BCF NEW
Sunglasses: Legal Insanity - Shane Sunglasses - black/grey NEW
Ring: {me.} Mel Basic Ring (L) [GOLD] NEW
Earrings: {me.} Mel MAXI Earrings  NEW
Bracelet: {mE} Mel Bracelet  [GOLD] NEW
Bag: ::BB:: Koi Bag for DU(TANCHO SENKI)
GizzA - Handkeys [Dog] Without Pose
Hair: *Dura* Halloween Gift 2013(Coffee) Free!

Sheba - Mesh Pug



Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: