Sexy Rosie

 Skin : Zoul Creations - Rosie 03 Beige NEW!!
Skin: Zoul Creations - Rosie 04 Sunkissed NEW!!
 Skin : Zoul Creations - Rosie 05 Golden NEW!!
Hair: Tameless 

I always be looking for new things, I love to change my look, looking at market, and found some skins, I was struck by the Zoul Creations have a beautiful face, for me, the first thing that catches my eye, the makeup are warm, stylish and very real, lipsticks,  I call very kissable, and a very defined features.
Most people get a skin test in a bikini, but I need to see more things, like nipples, buttocks, and navel, knees, and skin Rosie passed all my tests, besides having a quite reasonable price, 12 skin (Bundle ), not sold separately, but I do not want to buy them separately! 899 L $

__________________________________________________________

Siempre estoy buscando cosas nuevas, me encanta cambiar mi look, buscaba en market, y encontré unas skins, me llamó mucho la atención las de Zoul Creations, tienen una cara hermosa, para mí, lo primero que me llama la atención, los maquillajes son cálidos , muy elegantes y reales, los labios, lo que llamo muy besable,y unos rasgos muy definidos.
La mayoría de la gente se prueba un skin en bikini, pero yo necesito ver mas cosas, por ejemplo pezones, trasero , y ombligo, rodillas, y Rosie skin pasó todas mis pruebas, además de tener un precio absolutamente razonable, 12 skin  ( Bundle), no se venden por separado, pero es que no querrás comprarlas por separado!899 L$


Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: