You've Got Mail




It had been a quite strange day, autumn was closed, it could be feel in the ambience...
That morning, before going to work, she had recived the call she was waiting for. She had to appears really pretty, that day  was not gonna conquer me.
It wasn´t cold yet  but summer was away, the image reflecting in the mirror left me satisfied.
After work, I had time, so I decided to take a walk around Central Park. Passing through the bookseller  I realized I had nothing to read, I noticed upon entering it was like a movie 'You've Got Mail' starring by Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
(This store is a re-creation of Kathleen Kelly's children's bookstore as seen in the 1998 romantic comedy, 'You've Got Mail.')
I thought a romantic comedy would be a great read. By the employee's face, he had to be tired of showing them to me, but it had to be the perfect one.
I left thebookstore and decided to take a walk around the park, and passing through the fountain I realized I had to make a wish, I looked in the bag, closed my eyes and asked what I wanted. I turned and walked to my appointment, everything had been perfect, and it could not go wrong wearing my lucky skirt by {mon tissu}...

Styling Card:


Jacket: {mon tissu} Porter Jean Jacket - Black No free
Skirt: {mon tissu} Oxford Pencil Skirt / Rigged Mesh ~ Charcoal No Free
Belt: {mon tissu} Seneca Threaded Leather Belt ~ Black No Free
Hair: >TRUTH< Skai w/Roots - caramel No Free
Boots: Boudoir -Black Cat Boots For L'accessoires No Free
Top : Zibska Penelope ~ Dresstop (Dress Penelope) No Free
Bag: Maitreya Mesh Leather Satchel * Olive No Free
Nails:  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1/Super Long No Free
Scarf : MIEL FRINGE SCARF - leafy No Free
Earring : MG - Earrings - Roho - SILVER No Free
Skin: *League* Isla Sunkiss Feline Brunette (Chest C) No Free
Lipstick : *League* isla Lipstick -Black Cherry Dark No Free
Freckles:Glam Affair - Cassiopea Cosmetics - Freckles A ( med ) No Free
Freckles:Glam Affair - Cassiopea Cosmetics - Freckles B ( med ) No Free
Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings - RED/BLACK No Free
Shape : YagoAlexander Resident Shape Maker (Contact InWorld)
Poses: TuTy's_Model PHOTOSHOT female No Free

Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: