My Attic ( last days, hurry!!)




Pose: !bang - stand 422
Top and kini: elymode: Xandra jumper & separates - blue / plum My Attic ( last days, hurry!!)
 (have more option available, for Body mesh: Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, lawyers too)
mug: tentacio choco mug her
Hair: MINA Hair - Linda busty 00 (materials) My Attic ( last days, hurry!!)
Skin: *Birth* Maema Skin (TreacleTone) M8
Hud Nails: Izzie's - Maitreya Lara - Nails Hud (pastels & tribal)


pose : *bbqq*-pose-rest5
Nail hud; Shakeup!Maitreya Nails Applier [Boho V1]
Bra: !Rebel Hope Sassy Mesh Lingerie Bra My Attic ( last days, hurry!!)
Panties: !Rebel Hope Sassy Mesh Lingerie Panties My Attic ( last days, hurry!!)
Hair: .ploom. Siri [boobs] (small) - Ploomage  My Attic ( last days, hurry!!)
Earring: Cae :: Pemberley :: Earring 
Necklace: Cae :: Pemberley :: Necklace
Skin: Essences [Alice -] medium @OMGacha 


Skin: Essences [Alice OMGacha] RARES



Skin: Essences [Alice OMGacha]Commons 


Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: