Feel the music....



Nat wear:
Dress:  *Edelweiss* Irie 2.0 for Creation jp
[Glitzz] Dreams Headband-RARE OMG!- Oh My Gacha Venue
[Glitzz] Sweet Pearl Piercing White - Nose - RARE OMG!- Oh My Gacha Venue

[Commoner] Break-Up Survival Kit / White Chocolate Bar
Pure Poison - Fox Phone - Artist - Blue OMG!- Oh My Gacha Venue
Pure Poison - Fox Phone -Detective - Yellow OMG!- Oh My Gacha Venue
Pure Poison  - Fox Phone - Doctor - Red OMG!- Oh My Gacha Venue
Infiniti .  - Put Your Records On - 4  [POSE - REZ] Rhapsody!
Infiniti.  - Put Your Records On - 5  [POSE - REZ] Rhapsody!
The Loft - Sina Record Player Orange
Infiniti. - Record Pile - [Rez - Optional Decor] Rhapsody!
8f8 - 22. Oops! Strawberry Peach Ice Cream


Infiniti. - Record Pile - [Rez - Optional Decor] Rhapsody!


Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: